Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 11, 2010


Well today I'll see if I can get sometime in front of the sewing machine. I have a cute little girls romper set that I started to restore awhile back, all it needs now is some new elastics and she'll be good to go. My girls have long out grown this, but it was just one of those things I couldn't let go of. Vanessa's the only one who wore it, but I fell in love with the sweet vintage material. It was from our Aunt Jean, so who knows how many babes this has been through, but I find it darling and had to save it from the recycling center. (PS, if someone could tell me how to follow other blogs that'd be GREAT! I got on to Heathers, but for some reason I don't know how to do it again, and even ended up following myself while trying to follow Lisas's blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment